MACCOPS 2017 CONTRIBUTORS TO BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT AGENDA FOR NATIONAL.
1. MACCOPS provides marketing and trading platform of products and services cooperative for the cooperative movement to local stage and global markets.
2. MACCOPS targets more than 50,000 visitors from all around the country that is more than 8 million members and more than 100 exhibitors from home and abroad.
3. Participation of MACCOPS is composed of various levels of cooperation within and outside the state as well as strategic partners from various sectors of the economy including agriculture, farming, innovation, tourism, and health care, wholesale and retail as well as the community.
4. MACCOPS mobilizes integrated and comprehensive efforts in its role as agents of socio-economic development of the cooperative movement includes stimulating business and entrepreneurial activities of cooperatives' members.
5. MACCOPS offers a collaborative platform of cooperation with stakeholders in the cooperative movement which became a strategic partner.
6. The Malaysian Society is convinced of acquiring source of halal, safe and quality products and services through a cooperative platform, as well as recognizing the existence of cooperative products and services in the market.